Since 2009, I've designed more than 300 big days and arranged more than 1000 bridal bouquets. I wholeheartedly believe that I was born to play with flowers and create captivating visual designs for special events.
My job is to celebrate you.
Working with me is a collaborative process and my goal is to ensure your wedding day is a reflection of you and your relationship (and, of course, is gorgeous).
How I found my dream job.
I fell into (and in love with) the floral and wedding design industry close to two decades ago by way of visual marketing. I spent years creating displays for retail brands-a role that let me play with fashion trends, source and style props, and design displays from the ground up. For fun, I started styling flowers, tabletops, and decor for family members and friends' big days-a hobby that opened my eyes and heart to the joy-soaked atmosphere of weddings. With each wedding and floral suite I design, my passion for the creative process-and for this love-soaked industry-grows.
A FEW FUN FACTS ABOUT SHEA:
- I was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, where my husband, children, and I live today.
- My favorite flower is and always will be peonies.
- I asked my husband out on our first date. (Clear communication is key, folks!)
"Shea is the best!!! We met with several florists and after talking with Shea and seeing how open she was to bringing my vision to life, we knew she was the one. The flowers were incredibly beautiful beyond my wildest dreams. She was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. Thank you!!"
My Vows To You
What you can expect from working with Shea Hopely Flowers
- I value your originality. My team and I adore meeting others and learning what makes them tick. We'll take time to excavate the details that make you and your relationship uniquely you, then create highly original (and, of course, lovely) floral and event designs that complement and celebrate that originality.
- The design (and design process) will exceed your expectations. From basic communication and logistics to the day-of execution, we're committed to being thorough, thoughtful, and transparent with both you and other vendors. Whether we're crafting your full-service event design or just your floral suite, we want you to be nothing short of wowed on your wedding day.
- I'm not afraid of curve balls. Whether that curve ball is a wedding day washout or a logistical speed bump with the venue, my team and I are ready-and well versed!-in quickly and effectively finding a solution. I truly enjoy thinking outside the box, and never shy away from a challenge.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Shea's flowers made me so happy at my wedding!
We received so many compliments from our guests. I love that they are not a tight or stuffy style, but very fresh, with some movement and amazing quality. I would highly recommend Shea Hopely and her team, and feel very lucky that we got to work with them! Loved her assistant Caitlin too! Very professional and responsive.